Dotnsquare vintage is hiring!
We are looking for 2 team members for 7 – 14 hours per week. Do you have a serious vintage interest and don’t shy away to help our wonderful customers to a new outfit? You could be the dot to our square!
Who are we looking for?
- Somebody with a positive and progressive mindset, a social butterfly and an interest to grow.
- You have retail experience and are customer focused.
- You have affinity with styling, keen interest in fashion trends and “know how” with social media channels like Instagram.
- You are a hard worker and don’t mind to pull your sleeves up to also help with (un)loading stock.
- Somebody who is available 1-2 days a week, also in the weekends regularly (not every weekend).
- Eloquent in English and preferably also the Dutch language. If you speak French or German that would be an very nice extra.
- Can start as soon as possible.
What would your tasks be?
- Selling vintage clothing and female makers products + running the shop.
- handling the package points we have in our shop
- General shop tasks to keep the shop tidy and running.
What do we offer
- A cozy and positive work environment.
- A nice personnel discount.
- A market-based salary.
Are we looking for you? Send us your CV + motivation letter to email@example.com
Deadline for applying ends 16th of September.